Pre Purchase Plumbing and Heating Surveys
A Pre Purchase Plumbing And Heating Survey provides information on the age and condition of all the main parts in the system. Our findings and recommendations could help you avoid unforeseen costs once you have purchased the property.
What To Expect From A Pre Purchase Plumbing & Heating Survey?
- The visual survey will take approximately 60-90 minutes to complete.
- Because the survey is not invasive this eliminates the chance of any damage occurring during our survey. This gives both the buyer and the seller peace of mind.
- Here at Attimo our survey covers all of the Plumbing & Heating systems making sure nothing is missed.
- During the inspection our Heating Engineer will provide a detailed assessment of the Plumbing & Heating in each room which will look at Gas Boiler, Hot Water Cylinder, Gas Meter, Gas Pipework, Radiators, Thermostatic Controls, Taps, Showers, Pipework etc to ensure that there are no obvious issues.
- Each survey includes information and professional opinion on recommended works.
- Following the inspection, we’ll provide you with a detailed report supported with photos. A quote for any recommended work will also be provided.
- The findings and recommendations of a pre-purchase Plumbing & Heating survey could allow for smaller issues to be fixed and prevent them from becoming larger problems in the future.
- This proactive approach could help you avoid emergency callouts. It might also help you to negotiate on the purchase price if the property is in need of Plumbing or Heating work.